Selamat Datang Ke Blog Pembodohan Minda Sudah Tamat

Latest Writings

Failure Proposal - End This Way


Failure Proposal – End This Way

So I don’t know what’s going up here,
After all that we’ve been through,
I just can’t make up my mind,

Where were you,
When time needs,
You give yourself out to this,
Now I know that you,are unreal.

You’re not a part of this 3x

Chorus :
The laughter, the anger,
Is what we are after,
Without you,we’re not gonna loose,
The memories,that we pull through,
Is gonna end this way,
But we are not backing up again.

Hey come on here this one,
This is the last word for you,
Applause for all the things you’ve did,
Well it don’t mean a thing,
And this time,continue,
With all my voices out of reach,
I’m back on my feet! Yeahhh!

You’re not a part of this 3x

*Chorus*

This time I’m not goanna loose to u,

Without this song,
And I cried

*Chorus*


Check this out Failure Proposal - End This Way

Mp3 For Download


What's on Your Mind?
Write A Comment